Will I always get the same crew?

We try our best but we can't guarantee it.  

Assigning team members to house cleaning appointments is a complicated dance as we have 30+ team members servicing 1,100 clients (new and recurring), all spread out across the Las Vegas valley.  Each maid has specific attributes and own "super powers" for different types of house cleaning and different types of homes.  Each client also has a busy life with family events, health issues, or vacations influencing their availability. 

Our main goal is to make you happy.  And we do realize the best way to do it is to send you the team that had already succeeded in that.  It's also the easiest thing for company and the preferred option for the maids themselves.  However, sometimes it's nearly impossible to do because of the above-mentioned factors.  

It is possible to always have your favorite team, if you:

  • are very flexible on your cleaning times,
  • inform us how important it is for you to have your team,
  • treat your team with kindness and respect.

We have several clients enjoying this happy arrangement.  Even without any special arrangements, most clients get their regular team 80% of the time.  For the other 20%, all of our maids are fantastic.  You may discover - as many of our clients do -  you love the new house cleaning team even more than your prior team!  Also, we back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.  If you tried another team and didn't like it, we will address any issues and/ or issue a refund. 

Sitemap |